To make money from Fiverr, you need to be vigilant, creative, and judicious. Building a good freelance profile can often take some time, but more importantly, it takes consistent effort to contact clients, make deals, create a powerful portfolio, and gather wonderful testimonials. Freelancing, like any other business, requires dedication because of the cutthroat competition.
Let’s take a look at some of the ways in which you can market yourself and make money from Fiverr.
Getting your First Gig on Fiverr
To start earning on Fiverr, you need to create a gig first. Gigs are services that you or your company is going to offer to potential clients. To start, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Create a new account on Fiverr
- Click on Create a new Gig
- Type in a simple yet effective GIG TITLE. A few sample titles are provided
a. I can create a Beautiful Web Application for $100
b. I will create Professional video for $50
c. I will create a 500 word blog content in 24 hours for $25
- Upload a Gig Image
- Write a detailed Gig Description
a. Include a few keywords in the description
b. Tell prospects why you can provide them better returns than your
- Add Tags related to services that you’ll provide
- Select the Maximum Duration within which you’ll deliver Content
Pro Tip: Add a video to describe your services to prospects. You can upload a maximum of one video, but you can add a link to your YouTube Channel where you can have additional videos for further information.
Also, add Frequently Asked Questions below the description to help prospects understand your services better.
Packages on Fiverr
Fiverr enables you to create multiple packages in which you can provide additional services in exchange for a higher price. However, you’ll need to purchase a premium to add additional packages.
You’ll need to price the packages appropriately. This will require a good amount of competitive research. Look at what additional services your competitors are providing.
Also, you can use the Extra Fast Delivery option to get paid higher for providing quick service. Plus, you can set the charges for additional revisions.
What you can Sell on Fiverr
There are a plethora of services that you can buy and sell on Fiverr. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Animated and Whiteboard Video
- Animated and whiteboard videos have become a great alternative for banal PowerPoint slides. With an engaging animated video, businesses find it easier to reach out to and convert their prospects.
- SEO Optimized Content and Video Scripts
- Content is still the king on the internet, despite the various forms it may have taken. Beyond blog posts and landing pages, businesses are using infographics, Gifs, posters, Instagram posts, and videos to attract customers.
Digital Marketing Services
Businesses will pay a great buck to anyone who gets more traffic to their website. This is why some of the highest-paid Gigs on Fiverr include:
● SEO Optimization (On-page and Off-Page)
● Online Branding
● Native Advertising
● Boost Domain Authority
● Social Media Optimization
● Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Ads
To get started with digital marketing, you need a good website or blog. To make the blog fit your brand style, you need to get a custom website created. So if you can create a custom SEO optimized website, then you can get quite a few bucks
Graphic and Web Design
Every business needs a professional logo and website. Further, to market on social media and attract more followers, people often rely on well-designed posters, PowerPoint presentations, and infographics.
Fiverr is a great platform for creators, both technical ones and creative ones. However, marketing yourself and creating a unique portfolio is going to be essential to ensure your success. Further, you need to be punctual because clients often need the work done before the deadline. A single bad review can be a big blow to your profile and consequently your business. Rest assured, if you provide quality content, you’ll be able to make a lot of money on Fiverr.